- Consult a physician before beginning any fitness plan.
- Misuse of this equipment can result in injury.
- Keep children under the age of 16 away from the equipment without adult supervision and clearance from your family physician.
- Use caution mounting and dismounting. Ensure the area around The Answer is clear. Pay special attention, if using accessories or other weights to your safety and those around you.
- User weight must not exceed 300 pounds.
- When exercising rest, hydrate and modify as needed.