Last modified: November 19, 2020
In2une, LLC (“Company” or “We” or “Us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.theanswermovement.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website;
- in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website; and
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Site.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Us or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at answers [at] theanswermovement [dot] com
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details. We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies;
- from third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information We Collect through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of In2une, LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by In2une, LLC about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions for the Online Sale of Goods and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of In2une, LLC, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also always opt-out by sending us an e-mail stating your request.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an e mail stating your request. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data. You can also send us an e mail stating your request. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept browser cookies.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an e-mail to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail or letter to us.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All credit card information you provide when interacting with the Website will be with a third-party payment processor that will store such information on secure servers behind firewalls and not with Us. Payment transactions will be encrypted by our payment processor according to their policies and standards.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.